Skip To Main Content

Napa Valley College Dual Enrollment

Napa High students can take classes at Napa Valley College for FREE. Students must be at least 15 years old and in 10th grade or higher.

Parents & Students - Please review the 2022-2023 Dual Enrollment Handbook from Napa Valley College for more information.

Dual Enrollment Handbook - English  Español

Please reach out to your counselor to discuss which classes you are interested in taking.  Then follow the steps below to enroll and register for classes at Napa Valley College.

Steps to Enroll at NVC

NVC Representative on Campus

Our NVC Rep, Hector Brambila, is available to assist our Napa High students via email and on campus on the following days. 

  • Monday 9:00am - 12:00pm
  • Thursday 11:00am - 3:00pm

Students can reach out for assistance with:

  • assist students with NVC information
  • info about NVC classes
  • the 5 Step Process for seniors
  • dual enrollment info
  • assistance with Math and English placement process
  • assistance with the FAFSA and Dream Act financial aid applications

Feel free to email Hector to set up an appointment or stop by Student Services for more information.


Text: 707-867-1424

Important Napa Valley College Information

A new High School Permit to Attend is needed for each term you wish to enroll in college courses while you are in high school. CCAP students will only be required to submit one form per class per academic year (as instructed by CCAP program staff).

You may only register or add courses that are listed on your High School Permit to Attend Form. If you wish to add a class not listed on the Permit to Attend Form, you must complete another form.

When registering for a Dance or P.E. class, you must request an add code from the instructor on the first day of class. Registration prior to the first day of class is not possible.

Please make sure you DROP your class(es) if you are no longer able to attend. Check the Admissions and Records Registration Calendar for drop dates.

If you need further assistance, you may make an appointment with Maria Lopez, Admissions and Records Specialist.