Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

During the School Year

Unofficial Copy - Students can email their counselor to ask for an unofficial copy of their transcript for their own records. Click here to find your counselor.

Official Copy - Current students need to complete our Google Form to request official copies of their transcripts.

  • If you would like your fall grades to be reflected on your transcript, then you need to submit your request after January 16th.
  • If you are requesting a digital copy through Naviance, please be sure your college information is entered in your Naviance. (How to add Colleges in Naviance)
  • Students can also request a paper copy be sent to the college. You can enter the college information in the Google form and we will mail an official paper copy.

Over Summer Break or During School Breaks:

Students can work with Instructional Services at the District Offices to request an official transcript. Check out their website for details - NVUSD Transcript Requests (paper copy) 

**Alumni must request transcripts through the District Office. NVUSD Transcript Requests