Skip to main content

Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests during the Summer

Napa High School will be closed from June 27th through August 2nd and will reopen on Wednesday, August 3rd.

 Beginning June 27th, work permits and transcript requests may be obtained online from the NVUSD Office of Student Services at the district. 

Work Permits - click here

Transcript Requests - click here

Unofficial Copy - Students can email their counselor to ask for an unofficial copy of their transcript for their own records. Click here to find your counselor.

Official Copy - Current students have two options for requesting official copies of their transcripts.

  • Digital copies can be sent to colleges through Naviance for free. Please watch this 2 min video to explain how to do it. 
    • If you would like your fall grades to be reflected on your transcript, then you need to submit your request after January 14th.
  • Paper copies to be mailed to a college or university can be ordered through the District website.  Instructions and contact information can be found at the link below. *Note there is a $2 fee for each copy requested.

Transcript Request through Naviance (digital copy)

NVUSD Transcript Requests (paper copy)


**Alumni must request transcripts through the District Office. NVUSD Transcript Requests